ITONF workshop at IASLC 2019 – Save the Date and Call for Poster abstracts
Please join us for the 6th ITONF Lung Cancer and Mesothelioma Satellite Workshop at the IASLC-World Conference on Lung Cancer in Barcelona, Spain on the 7th of September 2019. Registrations will open shortly, and we encourage you to save the date and invite your colleagues along.
The International Thoracic Oncology Nursing Forum (ITONF) is providing a unique opportunity for you to re-showcase your recent poster abstract at this year’s ITONF Workshop. A small selection of the submitted abstracts will be selected for oral presentation at the ITONF workshop WLCC 2019 on Saturday, September 7th. Submissions must be on previously published posters within the last two years (2017-2018) in areas of relevance to thoracic oncology nursing based on academic research, audit results or best practice.
- Poster submission opens – May 6th, 2019
- Poster submission deadline – July 30th, 2019
- Author notification of acceptance – August 7th, 2019
- Presenting author acceptance deadline – August 21st, 2019
- Abstracts/Posters will be accepted in English only
- Abstracts/Posters must have been previously presented at a National/International Thoracic Oncology Meeting (Peer Reviewed)
- The ITONF steering committee will review all posters anonymously
- There is no fee for submitting a poster/abstract
- Applicants must be present at the workshop, or have someone available to present on their behalf.
For more information, please contact Melissa Culligan on email@example.com